Nowadays most of them keep their private information on the computer but there is a chance to access illegally by others. In this modern technology, every business needs to store the data to use it in future so there is an act which is used to store the information of both client and staff and keep the records safely in different locations.
The data protection is important to secure the information and to reduce the risk of every business. The reason for implementing the act is to eliminate the fear of financial loss because it has the capacity to maintain the standard data for people that contain a name, contact number, medical conditions, date of birth and others. One cannot access the personal data without the knowledge of the individual because of the act. Every business must take some time to appoint the person as the DPO so that the person should be responsible for securing all the data. If you want to secure your data then you can hire for the Data Protection Officer from the German Association for Data Protection. Find more at DG-Datenschutz.
Reason for Having Data Protection Officer
- The officers are mostly responsible for overseeing the strategy to make sure the compliance with GDPR needs. The officer may have experience and expert in protecting the day and understand the Data Protection regulations and they will be the good communicator.
- The officer may report to the management and has the ability to understand as well as implement the practices effectively.
- The data protection officer main aim is to protect the data and enabling compliance without using shortcuts in the regulation.
- They will involve within the organization for data protection and will notify the issues regarding the protection in a timely manner.
- The officer is responsible for notifying and monitoring the personal data and also handles the request of public on their personal data.