So, you have decided to cheer up your family event or corporate party with a photo booth and want to ensure that your guests take the fullest advantage of it? Here are five simple rules on how to make your photo booth experience a complete hit.
- Placement: The placement of your photo booth is really important. Here are some recommendations; (1) Try to set it up in a highly visible area. (2) Also, make sure that the location is full of light. People who are exiting the photo booth should enjoy their prints and be able to see and sign your guest book.
- Size Does Matters: Instead of a small and old fashioned photo box which fits only 2 to 3 people at one go, hire an expert photo booth designed for large groups. It really makes a lot of difference.
- Announcements and Reminders: Make sure you let your party guests know about a photo booth, its location and that it is presented to them at free of cost. Ask your event manager to make regular announcements about your photo booth all through the night. Place table cards featuring information about it; provide a note at the place setting.
- Use of Props: Want to really flavor up your photo booth rental? Props are a must have for corporate parties, dance parties, family reunions, holiday parties, weddings, and other occasions because of the fun they encourage. Many photo booth rental companies offer props for an extra price or include them in their event packages. You can also bring your own props.
- External Monitor: Find a photo booth company that offers an outdoor monitor playing a slide show of the photographs taken in the photo booth. It usually attracts a large crowd and is an immense hit with the visitors, creating amusing moments and giving them ideas for posing.